Frugal Friday Tip
We all like to save money here and there, so why not stop at your wedding. We know that weddings can be costly but that’s why we are here to help!
When you announce that you are getting married the two questions you get are, “When’s the wedding?” and “What are your colors?”
The best cost effective color scheme is:
- Black and White always has the Classic Elegance that any bride is looking for.
- Cheaper Dresses- Save your bridesmaids money by not shopping at a bridal store for their dresses and check out a department store for the perfect elegant little black dress.
- Printing Costs- Invitations can be costly but going with the standard white card with black print can save you tons.
- Linens are less- Standard White and Black Linens can dress up any event without breaking the bank. If you have extra money in this budget you can upgrade for something like this in black and white:
|Image Property of Events by Joann|
- Add Small pops of color- Who said it just has to be black and white, you can add small splashes of color with small accessories. Who doesn’t love black and white with a pop of Red?