Monday, August 22, 2011

Where have I been?

Sorry for the lack of new posts. I have been crazy busy. As many of you may not know, I am almost 7 months pregnant and I never knew how much energy it would take out of me to carry this precious little one inside of me. She has made my nights and days mixed up and through out the day I am just plain exhausted. It's tough work carrying a future Events by Joann coordinator. Even though I have not been posting as much, does not mean I have not been working on tons of ideas for the blog. 


I am starting a new blog post series on "Got the Bling, but Now what?" 
I hear many brides that don't even know where to start with the wedding planning process. Here at Events by Joann we can help relieve lots of your stress on the planning process. I will try to address all the things that most brides forget about. 
The first post of this series will begin tomorrow, so be on the look out for it!
For fun, what do you think I am going to say is the first thing you need to do once you get the bling? 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment